Hi, I'm Steven

J0k3st3r55

Sep 3, 2023
Pennsylvania, USA
Hi I'm steve and I am a computer geek............

So I am not new to computer's I really like fixing computer and working on low voltage stuff. I have recently started to go back to school for Cyber security since my current job has become very Boring. I am just about to finish my Assoc and start my B.S and when I get half way I will start to look for a new job. I am starting to get into the world of forums more since that is were all the smart ppl are.

Hi I'm steve and I am a computer geek............

So I am not new to computer's I really like fixing computer and working on low voltage stuff. I have recently started to go back to school for Cyber security since my current job has become very Boring. I am just about to finish my Assoc and start my B.S and when I get half way I will start to look for a new job. I am starting to get into the world of forums more since that is were all the smart ppl are.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forums
I tried to edit but just missed the 3min timeout...

Super interesting to hear you're currently studying cybersecurity. I'm just about to go into my second year at uni doing a BSc in Computing and IT, with a focus on Networking and Security (broad path)
Are there any specific areas of cybersecurity you are looking to get into? ei: Physical, Technical, Human? I mean. Like are you specifically interested in the more technical aspects and software or hardware? Or do you find yourself more interested in the "people aspect" and how people perceive and behave in regard to security?

About Us

• The Linux.Chat community is a multi-platform community for general Linux® support. We provide help and support for any Linux® distribution and aim to answer any questions you might have about Linux®. Discussion about the various aspects of Linux® and Free/Open Source software is also encouraged.

Visit our communities website at Linux.Chat.
  • Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.

Quick Navigation

User Menu