Pronouns
He/Him
Shell
  1. Bash
Editor
  1. VSCode/Code
Desktop
  1. Gnome
Linux gaming is now my new favorite. No need to struggle on wine or anything else
moved all my games to Cloud services including xbox game pass subscription and it works really smooth using Nvidia Geforce Now services with local third party provider that is accepted b Nvidia
1695729663374.png

im starting to really enjoy this cloud gaming experience more and more even i choose to test it for 30 days i might use it for more than 30 days since i just start game and it is all maxed well for now 1080p RTX on but it still looks good and havent got too many issues on latency on my 150/150 fibre

no 1440p or WHQD support yet or 4K on my provider, i know nvidia own servers has now 4K support on stream so it might get someday on my provider too and yes i can play without heating issues or any driver etc issues so im happy

here some screenshots on startfield on cloud gaming
Screenshot from 2023-09-27 13-30-53.pngScreenshot from 2023-09-27 13-35-22.pngScreenshot from 2023-09-27 13-39-50.png

im starting to really enjoy this cloud gaming experience more and more even i choose to test it for 30 days i might use it for more than 30 days since i just start game and it is all maxed well for now 1080p RTX on but it still looks good and havent got too many issues on latency on my 150/150 fibre

no 1440p or WHQD support yet or 4K on my provider, i know nvidia own servers has now 4K support on stream so it might get someday on my provider too and yes i can play without heating issues or any driver etc issues so im happy

here some screenshots on startfield on cloud gaming
View attachment 85View attachment 86View attachment 87

How do you find the performance of it btw?

at first i was like performance aggy, but that was on inux and WIFI connection after i boughtDell UDB-C hub with build in 10Gb ethernet port and passthrough i was amazed no lag, no jitter and respons is even faster than using lapttop hardware. i tested even on TV with PS5 Controller and wow it is still really good just need to wait that my provider can upgrade hardware to get 4K stream quality for now i have 1-2 ms to game servers only.

started to test new PS5 cloud gaming too so i really see cloud gaming is the future and possible only way to start killing the cheaters out since you have only client connection to game files and host machines

About Us

• The Linux.Chat community is a multi-platform community for general Linux® support. We provide help and support for any Linux® distribution and aim to answer any questions you might have about Linux®. Discussion about the various aspects of Linux® and Free/Open Source software is also encouraged.

Visit our communities website at Linux.Chat.
  • Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.

Quick Navigation

User Menu